To provide a better gaming experience for you, we will conduct a server maintenance and game update on Mar.10, 10:30am (UTC+8).
During the maintenance, you can join the combat as usual. However, some in-game functions will be temporarily unavailable and you cannot create new roles.
Thank you for your active participation in this test of Badlanders and your valuable feedback.
The following are the update details:
[White Day Event]
1. [White Day Event] will be on after maintenance, which will last from 2021.03.10 to 2021.03.23 24:00 (UTC+8)
2. During the event, complete sign in, specific log in and festival missions to obtain festival item: White Marshmallow.
3. From Mar.10th 0:00 to Mar.30th 24:00(UTC+8), [White Marshmallow] can be used to redeem festival limited Skin Club Felt Hat and other supplies.
4. From Mar.24th 0:00 to Mar.30th 24:00(UTC+8), [White Marshmallow] will be available in the Store. After the exchange is over, the unused White Marshmallow will be automatically converted into ingame cash at a ratio of 1:100.
[New Items In Store]
1. After the maintenance on Mar.10th, new camouflage MG249-King Club and DMR-Scourge-King Club will be on sale in Skin Store.
2. From Mar.10th to Apr.9th, new camouflage MG249-King Club and DMR-Scourge-King Club will be on a discount event.
1. A new setting feature of "Slide Acceleration Mode" has been added, which allow 3 types of acceleration modes: No Acceleration, Accelerate On Drag Speed and Accelerate On Drag Length
2. A new feature of filtering recruit info has been added, which allow filtering recruit info in the chat interface by Game Mode, Server and Device.
1. The in-battle item drop rule has been optimised. Now stackable items dropped within a certain range will be merged to prevent stutters due to overnumbered items.
2. The interactions and display of some in-game interfaces has been optimised.